domingo, junio 28

Si los perros hablaran...


Un par de lineas ya son medio desgarradoras, pero igual... so sweet!

CAUTION: tengan un perro a mano xq van a tener la necesidad de abrazar uno :)
  • My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
  • Give me time to understand what you want of me.
  • Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
  • Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
  • Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
  • Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
  • Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
  • Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
  • On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.



3 comentarios:

Steve dijo...

Great! Ellos sólo quieren que los queramos.

Ceci dijo...

me hiciste moquear ;(

. : · Ro · : . dijo...

Vieron? es un amor!! yo la apretujé toda a la Ninita despues de leerlo :)
Besos!!